Thursday 21 August 2014

Who's The So Obsessed Blogger Behind D'sign Obsessions?



Dear Readers,

Welcome to D'sign Obsessions! "More  than just a blog, it's obsession."

My name is Kate, 26 years old, a Filipino living in Dubai for 4 years. I'm a big fan of arts and design. I started to have an interest in architecture, design and arts since I was young. In fact, I dreamed to be an architect. Though I didn't pursue it, I'm happy to be in Architecture and Design industry.

I just recently started familiarizing myself more and I'm enjoying it. With this opportunity of being a resident of a truly amazing city, I think Dubai is a paradise of beautiful architectural structures, fascinating buildings, gigantic skyscrapers, creative landscapes and interiors, vast stores of luxury furniture, antique stores of vintage sculptures, paintings and art. With its popularity of having the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, I really think I'm in the right place.

Now let's talk about the blog. I created D'sign Obsessions to post collections of architectural and design topics, structures, issues, news, project announcements, reviews, events, cultural and fun places and most especially share my thoughts about the world's design industry. I'll be posting my own creations, adventure and daily activities related to Design. And because I am in love with Dubai, and I know you all are too, you will be updated about what's happening around the city, and the rest about UAE and hopefully around the globe soon. :)

I am expecting Architects, Interior Designers, Architecture students, Civil Engineers, Project Managers, Developers, Real Estate professionals, as well as fashion, art and photo enthusiasts who are interested in the industry to visit my page and hope to meet some personally in the future.

If you have suggestions, special requests, comments and other inquiries, please let me know, I would love to hear from you. Enjoy reading, learning and exploring! :)

Kisses,
Kate xx

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?