Monday 15 September 2014

Cheap Home Decor for as Low as AED 3.00 Only. Really?

Did you know that you can decorate your home for as low as AED 3.00 only? Yes, you heard me right. 3 dirhams! Want to know where to get these? I'll tell you.

2 weeks ago, I went to Sharjah to meet a new friend, we were going to Umm Al Quwain for some beach adventure. Just because I don't know where her house is, she picked me up at Sharjah City Centre. Just nearby I saw Gift Market, I noticed they have so many home decor stuff, so I thought of checking while waiting for her. These are the stuff I saw:


These lovely flowers costs only AED 5.00, would be nice to put in a plain glass vase and display in your living room table.


These fake fruits that costs only AED 7.00 can be an eye-catching center piece for your dining table.


Pretty flowers for your tall vintage vase costs AED 10.00 can add up a spice for your living room set corner.


If you have a red and black theme in your home, this AED 10.00 flower set makes your living area more spicy. Hmm... They look so real, aren't they?


This costs AED 3.00 each, just a few pieces can make a difference in your space.


These Arabic lamp cost AED 3.00 each. I don't know why but lately I'm so in love with Moroccan decor. It started when I visited that Moroccan pavilion in INDEX 2014, it's an international design exhibition, I posted a separate article for it. Check it out too, interesting.


And these glass swan, I fell in love with them the moment I saw them. So fancy. Imagine how much each? Only AED 3.00 and you'll have a beautiful display in your home.

These are one of the stuff that caught my eyes. Sliced ginger, onions, carrot, and chilies preserved in a small bottle. I knew this concept since long time, there is a lot of this in Philippines, But what made me amazed is the price. Hehe. Don't guess, this is also AED 3.00. Cute!

There are also decorative candle holders for AED 10.00 only.


Live plants for AED 10.00 also...



And a lot more! I didn't roam around much as my friend came. But I'm planning to go back there to buy something. Probably this coming Thursday. I'll keep you posted though. ^^,


Photo from Aarifa Banu google plus account 

If you are planning to visit there once you're on your way to Sharjah, by car, Gift Market is just next to Sharjah City Centre. Taking a bus from Dubai, you will have to go down on the bus stop before Sharjah City Centre, you will see the shop right away. Follow Gift Market on Facebook for more updates. Til next D'sign Obsessions tour! See ya. mwa! x

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?